Thursday, July 31, 2014

Interesting And Very Common Lame Excuses

बहानो का बोझ या सफलता की श्रेष्ठता
( Burden of Lame Excuses   OR  Best of Success )  
Compiled by Rajesh Goyal

While surfing the net, I found this interesting post in Hindi, which I am sharing with our readers (I have translated the same in English for the benefit of our readers who are not well conversant with Hindi).    This should not only give an encouragement to people who feel dejected owing to various reasons, but will also add to the knowledge of our readers who were not aware of the infirmities of our top celebrities, who achieved the pinnacle of life by hard work.  Don't remain dejected, try and try again and upgrade your skills so that you can achieve what you wish to in your life.

बहाने  (Lame Excuses)
महानायक  (Celebrities )
1 - मुझे उचित शिक्षा लेने का अवसर नही मिला
(I did not get a chance to have proper education)
अचित शिक्षा का अवसर फोर्ड मोटर्स के मालिक हेनरी फोर्ड को भी नही मिला ।
(Even Henry Ford (of Ford Motors) never got a chance to have proper education)
2- बचपन मे ही मेरे पिता का देहाँत हो गया था
(My father died when I was young)
प्रख्यात संगीतकार ए . आर . रहमान के पिता का भी देहांत बचपन मे हो गया था।
(Even renowned music director A R Rehman's father died when he was young)
3 - मै अत्यंत गरीब घर से हू
(I come from a very poor family)
पूर्व राष्ट्रपति अब्दुल कलाम भी गरीब घर से थे ।
(APJ Abdul Kalam too came from a poor family)
4- बचपन से ही अस्वस्थ था
(I have been mostly ill since my childhood)
आँस्कर विजेता अभिनेत्री मरली मेटलिन भी बचपन से बहरी व अस्वस्थ थी ।
(Marlee Beth Matlin, an Oscar winner, too was deaf and had poor health)
5 -मैने साइकिल पर घूमकर   आधी जिंदगी गुजारी है
(I have spent half of my life on bicycle)
निरमा के करसन भाई पटेल ने भी साइकिल पर  निरमा बेचकर आधी जिन्दगी गुजारी
(The owner of Nirma group, KarsanbhaiKhodidas Patel, too had spent his half life selling Nirma on cycle)
6- एक दुर्घटना मे अपाहिज होने के बाद मेरी हिम्मत चली गयी
(I lost my courage after I became disable after an accident)
प्रख्यात नृत्यांगना सुधा चन्द्रन के पैर नकली है
(Well known Bharatanatyam dancer,  Sudha Chandran too has an artificial leg)
7 - मुझे बचपन से मंद बुद्धि कहा जाता ह
(I am considered as of slow learner since my childhood)ै
थामस अल्वा एडीसन को भी बचपन से मंदबुद्धि कहा जाता था।
(Thomas Alva Edison too was known as slow learner in his childhood)
8 - मै इतनी बार हार चूका अब हिम्मत नही
(I have lost so many times that I do not have courage to attempt any more)
अब्राहम लिंकन 15 बार चुनाव हारने के बाद राष्ट्रपति बने।
(Abraham Lincoln lost 15 elections before becoming President of USA)
9 - मुझे बचपन से परिवार की जिम्मेदारी उठानी पङी 
(I have been burdened with family responsibilities since my childhood)
लता मंगेशकर को भी बचपन से परिवार की जिम्मेदारी उठानी पङी थी।
(Lata Mangeshkar too had to share the responsbilities of the family during her childhood)
10 - मेरी लंबाई बहुत कम है
(I am short height person)
सचिन तेंदुलकर की भी लंबाई कम है।
(Sachin Tendulkar too is a short height person)
11 - मै एक छोटी सी नौकरी करता हू इससे क्या होगा
(I have a small job, so what can I do?)
धीरु अंबानी भी छोटी नौकरी करते थे।
(Dhiru Ambani too had a small job initially)
12 - मेरी कम्पनी एक बार दिवालिया हो चुकी है , अब मुझ पर कौन भरोसा करेग
(I have been bankrupt twice, now who will believe me?)
दुनिया की सबसे बङी शीतल पेय  निर्माता पेप्सी कोला भी दो बार दिवालिया हो चुकी है ।
(World's largest soft drink company Pepsi Cola too had gone bankrupt twice)
13 - मेरा दो बार नर्वस ब्रेकडाउन हो चुका है , अब क्या कर पाऊग
(I have my nervous breakdown twice.  What can I do now)
डिज्नीलैंड बनाने के पहले वाल्ट डिज्नी का तीन बार नर्वस ब्रेकडाउन हुआ था।
(Walt Disney, the creator of Disneyland, had neverous break down three times)
14 - मेरी उम्र बहुत ज्यादा है
(I am now too old)
विश्व प्रसिद्ध केंटुकी फ्राइड के मालिक ने 60 साल की उम्र मे पहला रेस्तरा खोला था।
 
15 - मेरे पास बहुमूल्य आइडिया है पर लोग  अस्वीकार कर देते है
(I have a wonderful idea but people refuse to accept the same)
जेराँक्स फोटो कापी मशीन के आइडिये को भी ढेरो कंपनियो ने अस्वीकार किया था पर आज परिणाम सामने है ।
(The idea to make an Xerox copier too was rejected by large number of companies, but today results are known to everybody)
16 - मेरे पास धन नही  (I do not have money)
इन्फोसिस के पूर्व चेयरमैन नारायणमूर्ति के पास  भी धन नही था उन्हे अपनी पत्नी के गहने बेचने पङे।
(Ex-chairman of Infosys, Narainmurthy too had no money and had to sell the jewellery of her wife)
17 - मुझे ढेरो बिमारिया है (I suffer from number of diseases)
वर्जिन एयरलाइंस के प्रमुख भी अनेको बीमारियो मे थे | राष्ट्रपति रुजवेल्ट के दोनो पैर काम नही करते थे।
(The head of Virgin Airlines too was suffering from many dieseas.  Similarly, President Roosevelt suffered from Polio and suffered permanent disability below the waist)



कुछ लोग कहेगे कि यह जरुरी नही कि जो प्रतिभा इन महानायको मे थी , वह हम मे भी हो :
(Some people will say that it is not necessary that I too have the same talent as these great people had)


मै  सहमत हू लेकिन यह  भी जरुरी नही कि जो प्रतिभा आपके अंदर है वह इन महानायको मे भी हो
(I agree with them, but it is not necessary that the kind of hidden talent which you have, may not have been with these great personalities)

सार यह है कि "" आज आप जहा भी है या कल जहाँ भी होगे इसके लिए आप किसी और को जिम्मेदार नही ठहरा सकते , इसलिए आज चुनाव करिये " सफलता और सपने चाहिए या खोखले
बहाने .......?

(In nut shell we can say "You can not blame others for where you are at present and where you may reach in future.  Therefore, you must choose now "Whether you wish to have success and dreams achieved, ................or mere empty )

[English translation is not word to word translation , but to convey the meaning of the sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment